• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Yellow 7 POD Review

I received a shipment of Yellow 7 PODS from Justaguy. I froze one, ate one and am dehydrating the rest.

I are a pod with dinner. It was deadly hot. Even with white rice in my mouth, I had to delay finishing my dinner several times while I walked around waiting for the pain to go away. It was hotter than a Fatalli, but with less concentrated yellow pepper flavor while I was eating it. It was as if somebody took a Scotch Bonnet and added several hundred thousand scovilles.

Now that 15 minutes have passed since I had the last bite, there is an extremely concentrated citrusy flavor in my mouth, mostly on the roof behind the teeth. It is as if I ate a fresh lemon slice with the rind attached, and chewed for a few minutes before swallowing. This is more sweetness that I experienced with any other pepper. I wonder if the sweetness was present right after I took the initial bites, but I needed the pain to dissipate before I could notice it. To be clear, the flavor in my mouth is either lemon or lime, not yellow pepper flavor.

Yep. Love my yellow bs 7s. A tropical banana scent with an excellent flavor and hot as all get out. Still waiting on my reg yellow 7s. Dig the yel 7 LRSs too. Yummy! Yummy! Yum!

Back