• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yellow 7 Pod test

Wow! These were by far the hottest thing I grew this year. You handled it like a champ! The heat kicks right in but just keeps slowly building for quite awhile.
Check out this guy. This pod was from my garden too. He didn't fare so well!
Y7P test

Killed it snacks! That was a huge pepper, plus you;ve got some growing to do. If an adult ate one that size it would need to be a plum sized. Great job!

Wow! Amazing. 7's usually make my stomach feel like I ate a razor blade. Glad you were able to make it back after only 30 minutes. Most others, including myself, would just call it a night and stay in the fetal position till the pain stopped and we fell asleep. LOL

Wow. Snaks, you always amaze me. I can eat very hot chiles, but I cannot come close to keeping my composure the way you do. You are my chile pepper eating role model.

Wow where are your parents hope they didn't find you on the floor withering in pain that would have been aweful. The stomach cramps are the worst and nothing you can do but ride it out. Way to come back after a while and say what happened during the break. Where do you go from here eating spoonfuls of extract? I noticed you rubbing your face have you never got a finger full in the eye? I enjoy watching all your chile reviews can you not talk any of your friend in to eating some peppers with ya.

Seeing what Snacks does, I asked him if his folks do hot stuff and he said no. After watching him I would have thought they drank extract from the bottle and put some in his bottle early on. Nate you do great job on your reviews, as PRF said it would be cool to see you get a couple of your buds in there with you if they dare

God Snacks watching you eat that pepper made my stomach hurt just watching you, I ate a yellow 7 pod this summer. I can honestly say you did much better than I did, I bet you out eat just about every one when it comes to hot peppers. You ought to get some of your friends to try some on camera, I bet you could out do them easy. That would be something to watch, Great job as always.
George W.

hey! that was great! you took that one really well compared to a lot of people i've seen. those are really hot! they nailed my stomach real hard.

Back