• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Yellow 7 Pod video

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I enjoy posting these as it gives me a reason to eat lots of hot peppers. D-Back, your good luck wishes helped, we won our game 8-4.

Nice one!
Haha Not hotter than a habanero.
Sounds like that fatali kicked his butt
Yeah, he was having some serious difficulty talking for about 5 minutes. He drained 3 large glasses of milk in about 45 seconds, I don't think he will be doing that again any time soon.

Awesome! :woohoo: Good to hear, but in my opinion, the pepper helped you more than my wish......it gave you its dark energy... :hell:
I payed for that dark energy, about 3 hours after I ate it I had cramps from hell. They only lasted about 45 minutes but they sucked. I hadn't counted on it happening in the lower part of the intestines but it did. I literally could feel it working it's way through as the pain kept getting lower and lower in my abdomen. And then, just like that, it stopped. Not a gradual decline in pain, it literally just stopped.

Been out of town all weekend and come home to watch videos like this is priceless, excellent description of the heat you were feeling and great review. Good for you eating the second half of the Yellow 7 Pod and did not see any milk drinking either. I read later about the stomach cramps and how they miraculously dissapearered when it got past a certain point, woot. Congrats on the game also. Hope to see many more vids from you R. :cool:

Been out of town all weekend and come home to watch videos like this is priceless, excellent description of the heat you were feeling and great review. Good for you eating the second half of the Yellow 7 Pod and did not see any milk drinking either. I read later about the stomach cramps and how they miraculously dissapearered when it got past a certain point, woot. Congrats on the game also. Hope to see many more vids from you R. :cool:
Thanks Cappy, unfortunately since I jacked up my growing so bad this season, I'm going to have to rely on the wonderful people here for pods this season so I can continue to do these reviews this season. Nope no milk drinking with either pepper, I powered through the burn with both of them, I want to make sure that everyone watching gets an accurate idea of what these things can do. I'm looking forward to more peppers so just keep me informed with future harvests so I can order early to make sure I can get new stuff to review.

Back