Yellow 7 Pot - One SFRB - $25.00 ***Offer Closed***

I have one Small Flat Rate Box of Yellow 7 Pot Pods that were picked at 7 am this morning...this offer is only good today and tomorrow...the weight of the peppers is 233 grams (a little over 1/2 lb) - these are the best looking yellow 7s I have grown to date...

07-20-12a002.jpg

07-20-12a003.jpg

I will not call these "brainstrain" but they definitely are very rough textured pods....

$25.00 via paypal includes SFRB cost.

Very nice AJ............. just thought about it. i remember you saying you were starting some extra plants for a grow close to your home. Did that ever happen?

yup...a few over 500 Trinidad Scorpions being grown just north of Austin...I am helping a friend of mine get into the business...I provided him the plants, he planted them and is raising them and he is in supposed to be in contact with the buyer...the whole crop is supposedly already sold...

Is the buyer a private vendor (like for hot sauce for example) or a grocer (like whole foods last year) where the public can buy fresh scorps?

I know this is the marketplace but sorry mods...... Alabamajack you should make a current video of your grow and setup cause i just seen that one was from 2010

Last time I tried, youtube wouldn't load it for me...don't know what happened...

the buyer is a "middle man"...buys and sells peppers...it's business if you understand....

Back