chinense Yellow Bhut Jolokia Pod Test (From My Garden)

Nice pod, I hope I can keep my cool like you when eating my Bhut jolokia yellow pepper. Hottest pepper i ever ate was a cayenne and that allready was pretty hot for me.
Keep up the great work!

Greets,

Olli

Good review. Glad to meet Honey and Blue. Sounds like s killer pepper. I may have to try them down the road and make some salsa with them. That citrus taste sure does add to a salsa.  :surprised:

poypoyking said:
Too cute :)  It almost looked like you pretended to eat the pepper from the lack of symptoms. :shh:
Haha, thanks for the compliment.  Don't get me wrong, it was hot.  Just on the lower end of the superhot spectrum.

DevilsEyes said:
Nice pod, I hope I can keep my cool like you when eating my Bhut jolokia yellow pepper. Hottest pepper i ever ate was a cayenne and that allready was pretty hot for me.
Keep up the great work!

Greets,

Olli
If a cayenne is the hottest you've had, then yeah, this will give you MUCH stronger burn.  But I say go for it.  It will kick up your tolerance dramatically!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I had one last night with some deer, awesome heat and GREAT flavor. Nice review! I'll include one of mine next round.
Yeah Chris, they do have an excellent flavor.  The burn is hot, but quite pleasant.  I'd love to try one of yours.

Tinben said:
Good review. Glad to meet Honey and Blue. Sounds like s killer pepper. I may have to try them down the road and make some salsa with them. That citrus taste sure does add to a salsa.  :surprised:
Those would be PERFECT in salsa.  There are zero offputting flavors in the Yellow Bhuts.  It would only make the salsa taste better.  Go for it!

Back