• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

yellow dorset morich

http://i45.tinypic.com/2m77y9z.jpg

My first superhot of the year finally ripened! i've loved reading this forum for some time now, thought it was finally time i contributed.

I took this photo a couple days ago and since then I've already de-seeded and eaten it. Good heat, sweet flavor. The walls were pretty then but the aroma alone made up for it! I added the matchbox car for size comparison but the picture doesn't really capture how big it really was!

Sadly the deer (who stroll down our city streets like they own the place) ate most of the plant but this one lil fruit survived... i've been eagerly watching it all month expecting it to turn the assumed shade of red (the only other dorset morich's i've seen in person were red) and then this one turns yellow!

I also have a community garden plot that is EXPLODING with beautiful peppers... nagas of course, scotch bonnets (chocolate and greneda), tohono d'oodum (there's like 400 of these lil bird peppers on one plant!), a couple different types of habs, a korean cayenne, and a few plants that i straight up forgot what they are! I know this isn't much of a first post but hopefully i'll have more photos soon!

Thanks all!

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Pity I can't see the pic just yet, my job blocks most all picture sites. Guess they wanna have us working instead of looking up pictures online. Go figure!

Back