• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yellow Reapers

I grew out the Carolina Reaper this year and one of my plants is producing yellow pods anyone else seem this ?

IMG_7776.jpg

Here's a red one

IMG_1574.jpg

thats really cool lucky!, really cool mutation, you sir have the next pepper that everyones going to want. looks a little orange most likely because of the lighting but orange is even cooler

Well let's just put it this way they came out of a sealed pack of reaper seeds from a well know resource but I agree looks crossed, here's a pic of a Barrackapore 7 I grew this year and these all have the same size and similar traits as these yellow pods do.

IMG_5372.jpg

Bad season. 200 plants. About 10 struggling survived the thrip attack. Mediocre harvest. Good luck with the yellow. Someone in Germany has an "orange"

At least someone is having luck.
Going on a year on my potted reaper, no pods and only one pod out of 9 plants outside in dirt.

kgetpeppers said:
:( i Feel for ya denniz Better luck this coming season. Cant wait to plant some bbgum in a couple months
DID I HEAR BUBBLEGUM??
My reapers did not produce great. But I started late. The more I look at my yellow reaper perhaps it is orange? Kind of orangish yellow

Back