• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Yellow Trinidad Scorpion test

Another nice review, snacks!

I'm curious - would you list all the pods you've tried, in the order of your preference, with the one you like the most on top?

G

Snacks, Amazing, great pepper assessment :dance: :dance: . If you can eat peppers like that at your age your folks must drink extract right out of the bottle :crazy: . Great Job

Another nice review, snacks!

I'm curious - would you list all the pods you've tried, in the order of your preference, with the one you like the most on top?

G

Ok, here is the list of my favorites. My favorite favorites are on the top. 1st= Chocolate Habanero
2nd = Lemon Drop
3rd= Yellow Trinidad Scorpion
4th= Red Savina Habanero
5th= Bhut Jolokia
6th= Dorset Naga

yeah i like the Aji lemon also ... i cant help notice that the chilli you ate looks a lot like a yellow 7 pod..which chilli did you find had the best burn

yeah i like the Aji lemon also ... i cant help notice that the chilli you ate looks a lot like a yellow 7 pod..which chilli did you find had the best burn
Well, the best burn would be a Chocolate Habanero. Or this one. I have not tried a Yellow 7 Pod yet but I am looking forward to comparing the 2.

great review! i got a couple of these from judy. great flavour and much less heat than the other scorpions. very fruity. careful with the red ones though. they really burn!

I will be growing the Trinidad Scorpion Cardi that I got from cmpman1974. I
wonder what's the difference between Trinidad Scorpion and Trinidad Scorpion Cardi.

Back