• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

yes please!

Thank you for sharing this. I just bought some to save and going to try a box of them; I am very curious on how they match to the real deal.
-Ummie

yea thats only if you can get the max SHU output from the puree.    it is likely much less.  waiting for ummie to report back on the one he said he was going to try.  

N_FF said:
yea thats only if you can get the max SHU output from the puree.    it is likely much less.  waiting for ummie to report back on the one he said he was going to try.  
They are not too bad. They are still decently spicy. It wasn't as spicy as real peppers but they are still decent. My father said the Habanero has good taste and the reaper does not have a good taste. If you have any other questions, I can answer and do some more taste testing research. Just let me know :) I can try specific ones or the whole bunch of them.

ummie said:
They are not too bad. They are still decently spicy. It wasn't as spicy as real peppers but they are still decent. My father said the Habanero has good taste and the reaper does not have a good taste. If you have any other questions, I can answer and do some more taste testing research. Just let me know :) I can try specific ones or the whole bunch of them.

Thanks for the update! As to further testing just a quick question, is there a noticeable heat difference between .....say... cayenne and Reaper? Just wondering if there is "burn" factor?

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Thanks for the update! As to further testing just a quick question, is there a noticeable heat difference between .....say... cayenne and Reaper? Just wondering if there is "burn" factor?
There is a noticeable difference in them and there is a burn factor. The effects quickly go away but not too fast.Cayenne reminded me of a hotter than normal jalapeno. If you'd like a package of these, I can send you a box if you cover shipping (I got 4 small boxes for $12 with prime shipping on amazon.) I like these. You get some pepper taste unlike other things that are just mostly heat.I tested this in middle of my lunch and I notice a slight burn from the cayenne still from like 10 minutes ago or so.

ummie said:
 If you'd like a package of these, I can send you a box if you cover shipping 

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.... I'm not into sweet/hot - I like heat added to favorite foods I'm eating... Mostly flakes & powder but recently making my own pickled peppers and thinking about making my own "spiced" Kosher spears. Again, a big TU!

Back