food Yesterday Lobster. Today Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Tomorrow...

Dinner made easy.Heat your grill to hot hot hot.Scrub Clean.Dip paper folded paper towel into vegetable oil.Rub on grill.Chop one Orange Scorp and mix with two table spoons of butter.Microwave.Cut lobster tails in half.Rub with melted butter.Place on grill for meat side down for four minutes.Flip.Repeatedly baste Lobster until meat is completely opaque.Heat small cast iron.Place chili chunks on it and cook until edges begin to crisp.Place on lobster.Eat.Let vegetables get cold because you are too busy eating lobster.
jpa7ap.jpg
11i2zk0.jpg
-- Mega

For tonight's installment:

Cook the same as Lobster listed above; replacing yellow Scorps with white 7 pods.

Soak corn for ten minutes, place on grill in husks.

Shuck.

Eat.... possibly wasting the corn because you are too busy eating the bacon wrapped scallops.

noukb8.jpg

v5cnxv.jpg

9ht4lg.jpg

-- Mega

MSM, I'll agree with Scovie.

For SpoMethville, as my daughter calls it, getting those lobster is dang cool and I like to be liking your method of cooking.

Its a fine line when grilling not to over cook them and more difficult than one thinks.

I would have liked to have seen the top of the "bugs" all basted and happy but they look great accompanied with the veggies as you presented them.

The scallops.

I could eat those all day long.

ALL DAY!

Well done sir.

I am retiring my highest rating of hot blue and righteous.

You get the new and improved highest rating.

CHINGON!

Have a beer on me and jump back and kiss yo' self one time!

Back