• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Yet another Pepper Video

Sorry its been awhile since the last upload this one actually was recorded before the Pizza Challenge but I just edited it this weekend. This guest actually enjoyed the pepper and has already done another one since:) Hope you guys enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxO9RFxsssw

Im not sure… CM said fatal is are about the same on the scouville scale but something about the chemicals reacting makes it taste hotter… Im not positive about it though.

ItBurns said:
CM Douglahs are a brown pepper who did ya get those from bud?
Got these from Joemomma here on the site.  I'm pretty sure the fatali was actually a fatali?  We had some habs in there as well and you could tell a difference.  The 7pots were supposed to be "douglah", but they were red, so maybe there was a miscommunication in what we got?  It was fun, and they were pretty peppers.  We've been getting a bit mixed up on what peppers we are eating apparently :)  Most of them are still plenty hot though.

oCaveman said:
 We've been getting a bit mixed up on what peppers we are eating apparently :)  

HAHAHA yeah i guess we need to do a bit more research. Or at least look up the pepper before we say what it is LOL

Nice fast forwarding. Ya all look like your having fun. Dang I miss Texas! Waive to my kin when you pass through Seymour!

SL3 said:
Nice fast forwarding. Ya all look like your having fun. Dang I miss Texas! Waive to my kin when you pass through Seymour!
I used to drive though seymour quite a bit! It was my pit stop when i lived in lubbock and drove back to Ft. worth, its one of the few towns between

Reactions: SL3
Back