• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Your peppers so far

Well since we have been expiriencing cooler and wetter than normal weather and my peppers are in suspended animation, I would like to see pics of all of yall's peppers so far this season. C'mon show off.

Potawie got it right, not to be rude, but to post all the pictures for a lot of people is kind of a pain. But Grow Logs are what you want ! Some people have some amazing setups.

Well since we have been expiriencing cooler and wetter than normal weather and my peppers are in suspended animation, I would like to see pics of all of yall's peppers so far this season. C'mon show off.
I'll snap a pics and post em today. Cloudy all day here in Wenatchee. I was glad to see some blue sky today... :woohoo:

Here's my patch. This was a couple weeks ago, but really they haven't grow much at all since it's been raining so much. Temperatures have been good but it's been raining almost every other day and the bed never really gets a chance to dry up.

P1010173.jpg

Thanks roadhouse for the pic. bd1965 I know it's been a mesirable spring. 3 days unil "summer" and at noon I can see my breath outside. I definately have heat envy.

Thanks roadhouse for the pic. bd1965 I know it's been a mesirable spring. 3 days unil "summer" and at noon I can see my breath outside. I definately have heat envy.
Its a pain in the rear end.. I'm trying to harden-off a fews real healthy Dorset Nagas. However its been cold, wet and cloudy. Those little guys don't appreciate the cool air so I have to keep them indoors in their (Little Naga Cribs)...
Good luck and keep us posted.

Those are alot of good looking peppers roadhouse. I think this is a pretty cool thread because you can see what stages the peppers are at in different parts of the country or abroad. I feel your pain Choc Hab, its a week of rain and its under 50 degrees right now. I'm looking to move to WA here soon, hows the weather for growing peppers there?

Those are alot of good looking peppers roadhouse. I think this is a pretty cool thread because you can see what stages the peppers are at in different parts of the country or abroad. I feel your pain Choc Hab, its a week of rain and its under 50 degrees right now. I'm looking to move to WA here soon, hows the weather for growing peppers there?
Well most summers it's been good with temps usually in the 70's and 80's on the west side and 80's, 90's and 100's on the east side. But this summer I don't know dude. They say its gonna be above normal temps this season. It better hurry up. :pray:

Well most summers it's been good with temps usually in the 70's and 80's on the west side and 80's, 90's and 100's on the east side. But this summer I don't know dude. They say its gonna be above normal temps this season. It better hurry up. :pray:

Hahaha I hear you about waiting on the weather. That's encouraging I wasn't sure if WA gets enough sun for peppers lol. If it ever stops raining I will take a picture of my plants and post them on here. Where is a picture of your plants?

Back