• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Youtube Pepper Eaters Anonymous

At the end, "It's getting slowly worse", hahaha. What a bloody legend.

Oh yeah, someone in the background "is is as good as sex Rodge?" Rodge "it's better"!!!!

I have a sneaky feeling ol' Naga Roger won't be doing that again. Does anybody know if his head did explode?:(

Neil is that your offspring you are holding in the BG of Andrew's video?

I hope you are raising him/her right on Chili's and no milk :rolleyes:

talas said:
Na he survived the hot ones and lives another day..Rob that was damn Naughty of you :)

Yeah Rob (another forum) was filming that. I'm really not used to that accent, I'm around London/Kent accents too much. Those lads sound like how I always imagine a farmer to speak.

*apologies to all people who live around Devon way in England*

rainbowberry said:
Yeah Rob (another forum) was filming that. I'm really not used to that accent, I'm around London/Kent accents too much. Those lads sound like how I always imagine a farmer to speak.

*apologies to all people who live around Devon way in England*

No what ya mean ooaarr R.B :)

rainbowberry said:
Do you have a Welsh or Midlands accent/other?

Both actually but of course..The southern welsh accent is differnt to the north and the people from the North east have liverpool/welsh mix to which is interesting to listen to i don't no its strange perhaps a North west welsh meets black country meets english..im not sure anymore :)

Stop hi-jacking the post Talas :) I don't know anyone Welsh so do you have a bit of a Welsh accent like Charlotte Church, Su Pollard (hi-de-hi), Duffy, or Aled from Radio One's breakfast show? Sorry I know there are many famous Welsh people but that's all that came to mind, poor I know. I can't tell the difference apart from some of them sound softer.

rainbowberry said:
Stop hi-jacking the post Talas :) I don't know anyone Welsh so do you have a bit of a Welsh accent like Charlotte Church, Su Pollard (hi-de-hi), Duffy, or Aled from Radio One's breakfast show? Sorry I know there are many famous Welsh people but that's all that came to mind, poor I know. I can't tell the difference apart from some of them sound softer.

There all Southerners :lol:

I prefer the more Liverpool/north sounding one then as my brother lives in Liverpool. I sound like Stacey Branning from EastEnders, no I don't honestly, I sound a little more refined :)

rainbowberry said:
I prefer the more Liverpool/north sounding one then as my brother lives in Liverpool. I sound like Stacey Branning from EastEnders, no I don't honestly, I sound a little more refined :)

Ive Always thought of you as Refined as well and where going to have to have to have a get together next year and invite all who wish to come and Put you in charge of catering..Then i no it will be fun :lol:

Actually thats a good idea..Bad idea all those men will be drinking there beer a little faster to get another from your fair hands :):lol:

Back