event Zest Fest 2013

At theend of the banquet, they hand out a "program" listing all the winners. In previous years, someone would take a picture of each page and post the pictures. I did it last year, Scott Roberts has also done it.

Ann - I posted to a google+ community Scott & I are both in, and he said he's supposed to get it from Judy again, and will post as soon as possible.
:cheers:

Good luck to everyone in the Fiery Foods Challenge - I hope all the folks from THP who are participating take home an award and those who are working the show have a huge weekend of sales!
:cheers:

rumor has it Candice (wildfirechilli) won a first place for one of her products :woohoo:
. haven't seen the official posts yet.

Hey...skipping the back-story...I was able to judge on Tuesday...but won't be able to make the show at all. Thus, I have 2 tickets for anyone to come by and get...they're free...well, not exactly. Your requirement will be to pick me up something from HBD's...one bottle, don't care what it is, as long as it's a sauce. I'm in the western part of DFW.

LunchBox, did you have fun at the judging? That's on my list-to-do. Hope someone can take advantage of your tickets offer.

Congrats to all the winners!!! Enjoy the "winners high", its great!! I know everyone here works real hard and puts their hearts into their products, so you all deserve to win!

xo Nicole

Back