• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Carolina ̶R̶e̶a̶p̶e̶r̶ Bell Pepper.

I ordered some seeds online last year that were supposed to be reaper seeds, turns out they were bell pepper seeds, but I'm not mad because the plant that came up is amazing!

This pepper plant was the "runt" of the grow last year so I decided to plant it outside instead of inside the greenhouse. When I was cleaning out last years grow for this years grow I forgot about the runt and after I already threw all the plants away I decided it was too late for the runt so I kept the little guy, good thing I did! Fast forward a couple months the plant has peppers the size of a habanero and normal big bell peppers, they have no heat at all so I'm guessing they are bell peppers. The big ones have seeds, the little ones don't.

This plant was in no way grafted, considering I'm too newbie to know how to graft. If you have any questions about it, I'm as lost as you. Here are some pics!

ccS8PkM.png

8kzYMCl.png

qScvp9h.png

5K62el2.png

kmYUWfF.png

EIEGPmS.png

Well you have good looking peppers there not a total loss :p if you are in for real seeds check vendor vault section here lot of legit shops like semillas, pepperlover and alike

Back