• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

new years

ross said:
its upon us once again, and i wish everyone a happy new year. dont drink more than i will. cheers!

To all a great New Years, after the request not to drink more than Ross, hmmmm, I already started! 2 turkey fryers all set up in the back for wings, 2 primal cuts of choice rib eyes and 2 kegs of fine lagers. Gonna be a good 24 hours!

Happy New Years to all, and to all a safe night.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Don't drink and Drive!!! If ya get caught drinkin' n drivin', the consequences will drive ya to drinkin'!!..Bottoms up Mateys!

Happy New Year to everyone!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Don't drink and Drive!!! If ya get caught drinkin' n drivin', the consequences will drive ya to drinkin'!!..Bottoms up Mateys![/QUOTE]

how true that is!

happy new years everyone..they'll be out looking for people driving drunk so stay home or at your local watering hole..and walk hah.

last night was a good dinner..tonight i'm not sure if i'll make anything good. we had some fillet mignon covered with fresh oregano and some butter here and there. on the side were some green beans w/ garlic, and corn on the cob. had some good beers too..haven't had any today, but i'll be making my way to the store sometime soon.

god, i drank so much and strangely i didnt have a hang over. i think it is because i quit drinking about an hour and a half before bed, but i was still smashed. enough to get the 44 out and shoot a tree a few times with my buddy at 2am. quite the interesting night :)

ours was just another day almost. the only thing that was really different was that i opened a bottle of pretty cheap champagne as close to 12 as i could make it...was a tad bit late. :)

We had a big blowout here at DD central. The Mrs. has her b-day on the 1st, so we have a party NYE. Food, booze, beer....and of course a few ramikins of different hot sauces for dipping food!!

When the food started to dwindle out, we moved it all into the kitchen so we could take the top off of the pool table and start having some good fun. I must have played 20 games of 8-ball!!!

It was kinda funny. I didn't label any of the sauces (and the innocent shall remain nameless) but my little ram of "Nuclear Scurvy" had to be refilled...twice! How's that for a blind taste test?

I finally crashed out about 6am, but the wife and a few others were up until 10:30am!!! I woke up about 3pm and had some black-eyed peas (for luck) and just chilled (and detoxed!!) for the rest of the day.

We're still trying to get the house back in order...

DevilDuck said:
We had a big blowout here at DD central. The Mrs. has her b-day on the 1st, so we have a party NYE. Food, booze, beer....and of course a few ramikins of different hot sauces for dipping food!!

When the food started to dwindle out, we moved it all into the kitchen so we could take the top off of the pool table and start having some good fun. I must have played 20 games of 8-ball!!!

It was kinda funny. I didn't label any of the sauces (and the innocent shall remain nameless) but my little ram of "Nuclear Scurvy" had to be refilled...twice! How's that for a blind taste test?

I finally crashed out about 6am, but the wife and a few others were up until 10:30am!!! I woke up about 3pm and had some black-eyed peas (for luck) and just chilled (and detoxed!!) for the rest of the day.

We're still trying to get the house back in order...

I might love hot sauces and spicy foods but you guys sure do party.. lol I need to do more of that for sure..

Back