• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Reviews of my first order, and my next order

Ok, first order thread
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=3609

My thoughts:
Talon Hot Sauce
Woa momma. This stuff is great. Amazing aroma and flavor. Intense heat. Very thick, can be difficult to poor. Don't know if it's just me, but it causes me to burp fatali flavor all day long. Goes great on just about everything. Heat is near extract levels. After 2 slices of pizza with this stuff, I went for a 3rd minus the sauce. However, I caught myself, berated my manhood, and dumped some Talon on it.

Blair's Original Death Sauce
Good stuff. Classic "hot pepper + vinegar" flavor. Heat level is a strong medium. A medium consistency that does not run all over the place, but not chunky. A decent all purpose sauce, but really shines on certain foods like breaded seafood. At first, I just thought it was OK. But after much experimentation, it's the first empty bottle.

Defcon Condition 2 Wing Sauce
Nice. Very very nice. Classic Buffalo wing flavor with a bit of a kick. Perfect for my party guests, but my brother and I prefer hotter. Thick and creamy, holds well on wings. This stuff made left over turkey a meal to look forward to, even after the 14th meal of it.

Pain is Good Batch #114 Jamaican Hot Sauce
Unique and interesting. Heat on the lower side of medium. Thick and chunky. A nice sweetness and the classic Jamaican Jerk flavor. Hard to find something that it pairs well with. Maybe some chicken breast. Probably will not buy again due to the narrow usage.

Crazy Jerry's Brain Damage Hot Sauce
Very sweet sauce. Intense heat. Thick and smooth, almost like a ketchup. The honey flavor sort of reminds me of Mad Dog's Inferno. I had a very difficult time pairing this with foods. Horrible on pizza, tacos and nachos. Out of all my bottles, this is still near full. Will not order again.

Danny Cash's Bottled Up Anger Hot Sauce
Garlic and lime. Not much else to say about it. Mild heat. Extremely thin, will run all over the place. First bite gives a blast of garlic flavor, followed by a blast of lime. Very strange combo. I don't think I care for it that much. Will not order again.

So, 3 big winners out of my first order of 6. After my love affair with the CaJohn's Talon, I'm going to try much of his line. Here's my next order.

Defcon 1
CaJohn 10
Krakatoa
Fatali Fire
Marie Sharp's Fiery Hot Red Habanero Sauce
Tabanero

I suggest droolin devils chili garlic sauce in the big bottle with a side of eldiablo or liquid sin to add heat .
the chili garlic is very good and has little heat so every one around the table can use it .
add is the diablo or sin to heat it up or go all out and use serial killer to get the best mix of heat and flavor.
www.droolindevil.com

there is not an order I get that dosent have at least 1 bottle of droolin devil sauce in it.

shayne

Back