• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

So what happens?

I'm drunk and delusional laying in a motel room somewhere in Florida after 3 days of some hard cycling. I'm serious though, what happens to the site if bossman dies? This isn't morbid or inappropriate its life. For real what will happen? I would hate just for the site to end.

Legend has it, that the bossman cloned himself using one of those 3d printers. He hired one of those AI guys/gals from Cal tech to replicate his brain or....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU

Hope you're feeling a bit better sicman.  I think some type of legacy could be set up so that the site would continue.  Don't know if legalzoom would need to be consulted, but perhaps that would be best.  These are the things rarely thought of. 

Shorerider said:
I believe it would only be fair for the site to be split equally amongst the moderators....... :rofl:
I need to immediately nominate myself to Moderator status so I can continue to DPSE indefinitely!!!! (J/k)

Sheesh, Siccy, now I'm all worried.... I have a lot of info and friends linked through THP.
SL

i wouldn't want to see this site go away but i wouldn`t want to bring up the subject either. JEEZ. call GEICO and see if they got website life insurance. pookie ur only like 29 right?  :cheers:

Back