• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

thehotpepper.com changing name

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
There's been some confusion over the name The Hot Pepper, some people associate pepper with peppercorns. In other countries they use chile or chilli. I acquired a new domain name, and the graphic designer is working on the new logo. Hopefully the new name will avoid such confusion. The new name will take effect Monday. "The Hot Chilli"

I will miss THP, i have had so many fun times under that logo! Gotta do what ya gotta do...

Yeah i'm thinking it's April fools, however, changing from THP to THC could be interesting :high:

on second thought, i point the browser to thehotchili.com, and there was a blog template. That shows signs of testing, so Im convinced.

THC it is :)

Will "CHILLI" not be confused with usual American chilli the all in one dish?

April 1st or Not but THP , to me sounds ok.
Or you may change it the HOT CHILLI PEPPERS.COM

My 1/2 cent.

NJA

APRIL FOOLS

I name change means all the t shirts, chopping boards and other wares that have the hot pepper printed on they will be utterly pointless,
Come on folks wake up!!!!!!!!!

mel said:
Yeah i'm thinking it's April fools, however, changing from THP to THC could be interesting :high:

LOL, first thing that popped into my mind was April's fools joke followed immediately by the THC association! :high:

I was contacted about this last week about a banner exchange on my website. Scott Roberts is working on both the logo/banner and website. This is the ol' reverse April Fools Day trick where you doubt it, but the fact that it is true Dan got you all big time. I love Apriil Fools Day!

Well if it does turn out to be true (doubt it) I will need a refund on the t shirt I purchased or at least one with the new stuff on it!!!!!!

Back