• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My Hoop house going up.

2011-04-02184339.jpg
2011-04-02145907.jpg
2011-04-02145833.jpg

Man, I'm envious. My landlord is only allowing a small patch in the back for gardening purposes, and I don't have the luxury of investing in anything semi-permanent...

wow. What a great setup. What shitty pictures. Not to be critical, but who taught you how to take pics?

Boing!!!

Don't try to guess what that sound was, just know that I'm very excited about seeing that setup. I so wish I had the space for one here.
Are you building from a kit, or just using sections of pipe and doing the bending yourself?

Boing!!!

Don't try to guess what that sound was, just know that I'm very excited about seeing that setup. I so wish I had the space for one here.
Are you building from a kit, or just using sections of pipe and doing the bending yourself?

:rofl:

Very nice cramer! Is the kit all-inclusive? i.e. comes with the front and back, plastic, etc?

Whatcha gonna grow in it? :)

The kit comes with frame, wiggle wire and plastic. I also bought roll up sides. you have to buy lumber for base boards and hip boards also, and I am putting on a 36 inch storm door.

The kit comes with frame, wiggle wire and plastic. I also bought roll up sides. you have to buy lumber for base boards and hip boards also, and I am putting on a 36 inch storm door.

Very cool. Don't forget to post pics when it's finished.

Me like! I wish I had room for a 24x30 but I'm going to be maxed out this year and I'll only have a couple of tomato plants and a small bed of lettuce with the rest of the 900 sq. ft. going to other stuff.

Can't wait to see pics!

Mike

Back