website help needed, Adobe Contribute software

salsalady

Business Member
Mods- please move this post if it's not in the correct forum-

We're trying to do some editing to our website that was created with software other than Adobe Contribute.

I had AC (Adobe Contribute) previously loaded and seemed to work fine for a couple edits I did. We reinstalled the OS on the laptop and it wiped out all the installed programs on the harddrive, so we've had to re-install all of the programs. AC isn't working like it used to.

A couple of the issues that need to be addressed are-

-when the TCP (Texas Creek Products) website is opened the site looks OK, but there are some gaps in the borders. When the web page is opened in Contribute, the page looks totally different, text blocks are not where they should be, pictures are misplaced, the page does not look remotely like it should for editing. Can't figure out how to edit it as it looks so different and is unresponsive to normal adobe programming.

-I can't upload paypal buy buttons like before.

I'm looking for some advice and help on working with Contribute software and I'd like to offer some sauces in return for website help.

The work needed on the site is pretty simple, I'd even consider authorizing a password if someone could just make the changes faster than telling me how to do it. Son Evan is also going to be helping with the website editing, and he can pick it up faster than me. Maybe a quick training session for him?

PM if you have Adobe Contribute experience and can fix it fast.

Thanks,
salsalady
Ann

We have it and would love to help, but haven't had time to play with it. We have also acquired the new CS5 and haven't had the time to install it. With work, home schooling my eldest and this pepper hobby there's not much left over at the end of the day.

Good luck, I hope it's something simple!!

Back