Piney Hab B&W Limited edition

Ok so after a round of voting and comments on a new label design I have picked the new one. During the discussion it was brought up that the Black and White idea was of interest to people, so I decided to do a limited run. There are 20 bottles with this label and that is it. All are numbered and signed.

They are $8 each. Numbers 8,9,10,12,14,15,16,17,18,19,and 20 are still available. Pm if interested.

Shipping will be $6, but room in there for 2 more bottles if there are other sauces you want to try.

100_1555.jpg

Awesome label for one of the best hot sauces! This sauce is perfectly balanced between flavor and kick and it's great on everything. Piney Hab is a must for taco night at my haus and if I'm out you might find me on my hands and knees at Brians front door pleading for one just one more spoonfull fix :rofl:

I remember watching you literally slather it on one of your tacos that one day. You got one with the official label for all normal bottles. What do you think of the colors???

I dig the old school tattoo shop look that the black and white gives off. At least that was the feel I got when I looked at it.

Nice label

Received my bottles yesterday. I dont know what to do with it....Im a hotsauce eater....I eat hot sauce....resisting....the.....earge....ok, I put it on the display shelf......for now.

Ok so I was cleaning the one shelf and found these back there. I have updated the original post.

Update:
"They are $8 each. Numbers 8,9,10,12,14,15,16,17,18,19,and 20 are still available. Pm if interested.

Shipping will be $6, but room in there for 2 more bottles if there are other sauces you want to try."

I dig the old school tattoo shop look that the black and white gives off. At least that was the feel I got when I looked at it.

Nice label

That was exactly what came to mind for me too - great description. Totally looks like 1950s flash art.

Put me down for one Brian - any number is fine. PM me with payment details.
:woohoo:

Ps - fock it - gimme #20

If I can't be 1st I wanna be dead last!
:D

Got mine yesterday - gotta say this is one of my all time favorite labels. Sethsquatch really hit it out of the park. The pineapple-tribal flash art is awesome, the heat rating is awesome and the overall design is just so damn pleasing. I'm really, really a fan of this label. It's much much more impressive in person - the devil is in the details and this label is clearly a keeper.

It kills me because I know that I like the sauce that in the bottle, but I hesitate to open it since it's signed and numbered. agh.

Thanks again for the great L.E., and thanks also for the fresh pods! I'll be using them Sunday while I watch football - gonna make a "micro batch" using those 3 pods and some fresh figs a gal at work gave me. Little garlic, little onion, little vinegar - could be interesting. Probably yield 2 bottles. should be fun!
:D

Back