WHERE TO BUY

i had a friend of mine give me a bottle of golden state fully cured hot chili peppers they are like pickled peppers and are gooooooood. was mabey looking around christmas time of buying a case for presents.....anybody know where i could find these?? its a 12 oz bottle and it looks like walker foods out of los angles is the company

bubbaschili said:
i had a friend of mine give me a bottle of golden state fully cured hot chili peppers they are like pickled peppers and are gooooooood. was mabey looking around christmas time of buying a case for presents.....anybody know where i could find these?? its a 12 oz bottle and it looks like walker foods out of los angles is the company

If it's Walkerfoods.com, just send them an email. They'll know where they sell near you or send you to a distributor who covers that area for them.

T.

bubbaschili said:
nope not the same i had already found that and there from jersy...this place is from la

Maybe they moved?

I couldn't find a thing; and I almost never find nothing. Hopefully someone reading this will know of them.

Back