Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
It's June!

THP 8th Anniversary Bash...

Burger Royale

Round 1 is Beef Burgers

A beef burger is a patty of ground beef only (any cut). It may be seasoned, stuffed, etc. but the only animal protein must be beef. All additional patties must also be beef. *Some leniency with fillings, as in bacon or ham pieces in the meat, but no mixed ground meats, and stick to a 90% beef rule overall with the fillings please*

To qualify as a burger it must be on a bun. Alternatives are welcome, as long as bread is on both sides. This means two pieces, no wrapping, etc.

Your burger must be presented on a plate with no other ingredients. This is a burger TD and one will not win because of killer sweet potato fries.

With the two picture maximum, one assembled (a proper built burger pic) and one cut in half (to see all the layers) is highly recommended.

Cooking methods, burger toppings, this is all up to you. Anything goes. Be creative.

READ: The 5 Rules for an eligible entry

PoL = .80

Deadline Sunday 10 pm EDT.

BEGIN!

Burger Royale Schedule
Weekend 1: Beef Burgers - Voting for Best Beef Burger
Weekend 2: Veggie Burgers - Voting for Best Veggie Burger
Weekend 3: No Beef, No Veggie Burgers (other animal protein) - Voting for Best Alternative Burger
Weekend 4: Best Burger - No cooking. A poll with the 3 winners to determine the Best Burger

yay

gonna be in vegas for the veggie burger part, but ill TD some shit tonight let me tell you what

Dawgbyte, you obviously hasn't been around very long. Do you know what happens to noobies who smack-talk? ;)

Welcome anyway, and good on ya for jumping into the fray!

Good Luck~ [sub]you'll need it[/sub]

[sub]:lol:[/sub]

-edit- still having editing issues, sorry for the grammer.

Dawgbyte, you obviously hasn't been around very long. Do you know what happens to noobies who smack-talk? ;)

Welcome anyway, and good on ya for jumping into the fray!

Good Luck~ [sub]you'll need it[/sub]

[sub] :lol:[/sub]

-edit- still having editing issues, sorry for the grammer.
No, not sure what happens, but I'm a big boy, I can take it! I expect a little noobie hazing. Best of luck to you as well Salsalady. Me and Mr. Jameson going be doin it up right tonight!!

Dawgbite that's your name huh???

I am part of the NWPACK.... REAL SHIZNIT!!!!

Bring your best bark cuz you ain't got shit on the NWPACK GGGGRRRRROOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLL

HOLD IT!!!

Is that...........

No..................

Yep, Sorry Sum, Your Screwed! Even Bear, that guy, is after your A$$.

GrillinBear.jpg

Is that eligible? Wait, I heard JayT call Sum a beefcake. Okay.

Read the rules and you'll see. Must not skip that part!

I love when vegans come in here to drink beer

and then they slug down my english cream stout

and then I tell them theres lactose sugar in it

hsttt.gif

Good luck noobies! Just remember its not about winning its about having fun!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............
WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING?????????

Okay okay its about the smack talk!!!!!!

Hehehehehehehe...... again who am I kidding?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back