Hello from Hong Kong

Hi I am mandy and living in Hong Kong. Used to live in Trinidad and UK with my trini husband.

I love scotch bonnets and have tried to grow them here. Yes seeded yes had seedlings but sadly then died once they started budding. The insects and ants had a feast!

I have not had much luck finding seeds, either they wont post to Hong kong or too expensive!

I have joined this forum to make friends and to search for scotcvh bonnet or trinidad seeds that i coud grow here to make my own pepper sauces and cook every day with

I look forward to hearing from others and any advise
Mandy

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

May I ask a question? What is the best route to take if I wish to pay for sasbe and bubbly envelope? I live in hong kong and don't want to take people generosity in posting without payment in exchange. Everyone is feeling the pinch these days.
Someone suggested I just post HKD or USD another says PayPal. Has anyone suggestions that is good for both sides

Mandy

May I ask a question? What is the best route to take if I wish to pay for sasbe and bubbly envelope? I live in hong kong and don't want to take people generosity in posting without payment in exchange. Everyone is feeling the pinch these days.
Someone suggested I just post HKD or USD another says PayPal. Has anyone suggestions that is good for both sides

Mandy
when u find out message me. Iv'e got some scotch bonnet seeds sitting around u can have.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest, USA![/background]

Back