Have any of these?

Howdy
I'm lookin to trade for, any Baccatum Aji, true Hungarian paprika, and of course 7-pod:mouthonfire:. If any one would be willing to trade anyone of these peppers I would be very greatful! I have all kinds of chiles to trade from sweet, mild, BIG, hot and Atomic! So if there is a variety that your lookin for I might have it?

Thank you,
Jason

I have a few hungarian pepper seeds I can trade. Alma Paprika, Evita Hot Apple, Bella Light Hot, Faludi Paprike, Helga Sweet White pepper, and Etkezesi Paprika. If you'd like any of these just let me know.

Alan

Hi Mr Al,
That would be great to trade some seed! What kind are you looking for? Thanks for the reply! I would like a sweet and a hot variety for shure.

MisterAl,

Do you have any pictures of Bella Light Hot, Faludi Paprika, Helga Sweet White, and Etkezeki Paprika? How's the heat on the non-sweet ones? I've never made homemade Paprika surprisingly even though I grow so many peppers. I should as I hear it's well worth it.

This is going to be the year I experiment mixing hot with sweet varieties in my powders to gain new taste experiences.

Chris

Mister_Al said:
I have a few hungarian pepper seeds I can trade. Alma Paprika, Evita Hot Apple, Bella Light Hot, Faludi Paprike, Helga Sweet White pepper, and Etkezesi Paprika. If you'd like any of these just let me know.

Alan

Chris,

I don't have any pictures to share, sorry. The only ones I have grown are the Alma Paprika and the Evita Hot Apple and they are somewhat mild in their heat.

I have a few extra seeds I can send you if you want to try them out this year.

Alan

Back