seeds Chilidude seedlings and growing for year 2014.

Hi, there. I was thinking of overwintering some of my plants from 2013, but they had somekind of mites infestation, that i could not get rid of. So i made the final sad decision and in the compost they went.

So, here is my list for the next year:

C. chinense:

-Habanero chocolate.
-Petenero.
-Habanero orange.
-Fatalii.
-Rocato.

C.baccatum:

-Aji lemon drop.
-Aji fantasy.
-Aji golden.
-Starfish.
-Aji crystal.

C.annuum:

-Jalapeno.

newpeppergrower1105 said:
nice list, no super hots?

No superhots at the moment as i like more of the taste, that the extreme heat.  But if you guys know any tasty superhots that are easy to grow, i may grow them for the next year.

i have already recomended this pepper before its the 7 pod burgandy it has a very! nice color to look at, its sweet and crunchy, its not quite super hot but its pretty hot i belive around 800,000 to 100,000 scoville

Ok, i ordered some seeds from the Fatalii netsite and will put some of them in to the rockwool:

-7pot Burgundy
-Bonda Ma Jacque
-Caramel Bhut Jolokia
-Monster Naga
-Naga Morich

I hope they are enough hot for most of you. :onfire:

'
They are growing quite nicely under the leds.

Mr. Fatalii send me some bonus seeds together with the ones i ordered from him:
Locato(C.pubescens)
Ancho poblano.
Moruga scorpion.

I plan to grow the Moruga scorpion from the bonus seeds he send to me.

Is that 100% coco coir? Did you need to supplement it at all or is it fine straight for seedlings. I plan to use this stuff for my next grow.

Sarge said:
Is that 100% coco coir? Did you need to supplement it at all or is it fine straight for seedlings. I plan to use this stuff for my next grow.

It is Ugro coco xl. Mixed Nutriforte fertilizer to 10 litres of water and used it to form the coco soil with the dry coco pieces. Some of the seedlings(mainly the C.chinense) first true leaves seemed a bit yellow at first, but soon the yellow color went away and all of the plants leaves are now nice green colour.

One of my Jalapenos are only 5" and already thinking, that i am gonna produce some flowers. Oh well, i will have to start removing the flowers as they emerge.

Back