• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Wild in Las Vegas 2014 (Hardening off and flowers!!)

So now it's time to make another attempt and hope for a better year.

I didn't want to make a glog this year... but I see many already started. That motivates me to make a glog.

2013 was a year for learning and making mistakes and mostly experiments. Needless to say I found and learned a lot and I know this year is gonna rock!

So let's get started with some pics, and I'll update with th list later today and I'll be visiting glogs in a short while ;) and here's to 2014!!! :cheers:

This is my list so far, and I will update if anything changes.

-CAP 539 (C. Annuum) (Judy)

-Calusa Indian Mound (C. Annuum) (Judy)

-Tepin Sonora (C. Annuum) (Mine)

-CAP 501 (C. Chacoense) (Judy)

-CGN 20510 (C. Chacoense) (Judy)

-Cobindo-NMDUC (C. Chacoense) (Judy)

-CGN 20509 (C. Chacoense) (Judy)

-CGN 22869, PI 260429 (C. Chacoense) (Judy)

-CGN 20812/PI 159233 (C. Chinense) (Judy)

-CGN 20800 (C. Chinense) (Judy)

-Wild Brazil (C. Chinense) (Shane)

-Quintisho (C. Chinense) (Justecila)

-Cumari do Para (C. Chinense) (Justecila)

-CAP 691 (C. Chinense) (Judy)

-CGN 24360 (C. Chinense) (Judy)

-CGN 24332 (C. Eximium) (Judy)

-CGN 19198 (C. Eximium) (Judy)

- CGN21502 (C. Eximium) (Judy)

-CGN 22792, PI 260478, Aji Chuncho (C. Frutescence) (Judy)

-Chintextle (C. Annuum) (Spicegeist)

-C. Galapagoense (Spicegeist)

-Pionted Praetermissum (C. Praetermissum) (Judy)

-CAP 1144 (C. Praetermissum) (Judy)

-Goat Pepper: CGN 22794: PI 260595 (C. Praetermissum) (Judy)

-BGH 460, PI 441654 (C. Praetermissum) (Judy)

-Cumari pollux (C. Praetermissum) (Spicegeist)

-Rocopica

-Tepin x Lemon drop F2 (Mike)

-Tepin x 7 Pot Barrackpore F2 (Spicegeist)

-Cumari pollux x Donne sali F1 (Spicegeist)

-CAP 501 x Donne sali F1 (Spicegeist)

-Bubblegum 7 Pot (Denniz)

-Pink tiger (Enrico Lai)

-Aribibi gusano (Chiliriot (Spain))

-Walt

Thanks for stopping by :party:

Ok pepper update now :D.

The galapagoense buding and forking. Trichomes?

Covincho as well, buds and forking. This one is quite interesting... Kinda hairy. I dig it.

Covincho top view.

CGN 22795, last pic together. Now they're in soil.

Couple of Lanceolatum, I'm pretty positive they'll survive this time. 100% germ rate and zero helmet heads. Seeds from Semillas La Palma.

Growth rates in the Aerogarden. They're fun :D.

-Walt

The two week time lapse is definitely a huge change in growth.

Yup and here they are at about 12 hrs. after, no signs of stress which is good.

I got more good news ... :D. One more CAP 501 x Donne sali F1 is germinating :fireball: :onfire: :fireball:

Pics once it shows itself. And that one might get more nicer faster because this one is gonna stay in the Aerogarden a bit longer with the Lanceolatum. I hope it catches up to the rest. Or at least for some fall crop ;).

-Walt

Dang Walt!

Nice pics, those gals need a razor :D

Thanks Scott!! Everything seems good but I'm afraid I might not make many pods before the summer. I'm working a few things here that might be something I can do every year.

Mild update.

I couldn't hold myself back... Lol... So... I sowed the back up :D. After I transplanted the ones in the Aerogarden I quickly cleaned it good and put some new ones in.

Tepin X 7 pot F2.

Lanceolatum, this is the farthest I been. Primaries are coming in at a nice pace. Hope to see this one fully grown :D.

This one was something unexpected... I had one last seed... And I just threw it in there to see if it germinates and now here it is... CAP 501 x Donne sali F1 :onfire:

Aribibi gusano is finally pulling thru.

Tepin x 7 pot F2, just a shot of the branch.

And here's what the pods are turning out.

Cumari verdaidera, finally out of the Aerogarden. It started forking so I had to take it out. A forking Praetermissum wouldn't be something nice in the Aerogarden Lol...

I have a lil bit more pics.

Hope y'all have a great week!! :party:

-Walt

Nice pics as usual Walt!

I like the Aribibi gusano, interesting looking plant!

And congrats on the poddage too!

Thanks Scott!! Seems like this year is more fun than the last.

Wow, so weird... very cool little pods.  This is under artificial light, right?

Yes indeed, very weird. I hope it's hot and tasty. This one is outside, it was dropping too many buds indoors so I pot it up and put it outside. Soil is happy frog and some tomato tone. I see them getting larger and all pointing upwards. So far seems like a winner to me. Have you thought of a name for it once it's stable?

Few more pics.

More on the Tepin x 7 pot, seems to me it looks like papa Barrackpore.

Here she is...

My Eximium (CGN 19198) wants to flower again since I finally put it outside. The buds look like a darker color purple. Very different than when I had it indoors.

First ripe pod on the Tepin x lemon drop F2. Can't wait to try it!! If I like it I'm starting F3 ASAP.

The galapagoense loves the dirt Lol. She's my spoiled lady and shes stretching out more.

-Walt

Haha figured it out just took awhile
Ok let me get a pic and get it uploaded.

Here they are.

Cumari verdaidera.

I suspect this one is a CAP 1141. Notice the leaves on both. Both are also being grown under the same condition too.

-Walt

C Praetermissum by semillas.de

Cap 1141 8

URL=http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/James_Pinheiro/media/IMAG1855_zps95931632.jpg.html]
IMAG1855_zps95931632.jpg
[/URL8]

Vegas_Chili said:
Thanks Scott!! Seems like this year is more fun than the last.

Yes indeed, very weird. I hope it's hot and tasty. This one is outside, it was dropping too many buds indoors so I pot it up and put it outside. Soil is happy frog and some tomato tone. I see them getting larger and all pointing upwards. So far seems like a winner to me. Have you thought of a name for it once it's stable?

Few more pics.

More on the Tepin x 7 pot, seems to me it looks like papa Barrackpore.

Here she is...

Such a cool looking plant.  I haven't thought of a name, but my approach would be to wait a few generations and then see what it looks like before naming it...

Galapagoense flower

Very cool!! I hope to get pods from mine to keep growing it and share of course.

Such a cool looking plant.  I haven't thought of a name, but my approach would be to wait a few generations and then see what it looks like before naming it...

I totally agree with you on that ;).

-Walt

Back