vendor I need a new challenge: CGN 21501

Hi there.

My name is Jonaz, a 35 year old, somewhat crazy, chilihead. I'v been growing pepper for a few years now, and I have been growing most of the new peppers that has popped out. So, now I'm looking for somewhat of a challenge..the famous CGN 21502! :)

From what I understand, seeds from these aren't easy to come by, therefor I ask here on the forums if anyone has some seeds for sale?

// J

Jonaz said:
No, they were out! I put myself on the notifylist, but I have NO idea how long it will take :(

Welcome Jonaz!  Take some time to introduce yourself to and invest in this community.  Herein you'll find a wealth of information from people all over the world!  Many of the users here would willingly sell or barter such seeds with you once they've had a chance to get to know you. :)

Will do, will do! :)

As I said, Swede at his finest age of 35. I work full time as a nurse at a psychiatryward with violent neuroproblems. Usually younger men that come in with ongoing psychosis, but some live there for years because they need special treatment. Weekends I spend at the towns biggest night club as a bouncer, or Certified Security Officer, as it is called here since we are working under the local police departement.

I live on the country side with my girlfriend who works as a biologist, specializing on Dragonflies. We work alot, but the time we spent together we usually spend in our polytunnel between peppers spanning from Jalapeños to Carolina Reapers and our spider Felicia (Grammostola Porteri) who lives there during the summer. Favourite pepper is Bhut Jolokia for the taste, Jamaican Bell because I like the taste and the look and Black Pearl because the plants are easy to form the way you want.

Like: Animals, all forms and sizes. Hot pepper, summer and beer. Heavy Metal, long beach walks and..ok, this is starting to sound like a dating add!
Dislikes: Uncontrolled crossing of varieties, war, vegetables (i know, i know,.ironic, isn't it?) and animal abuse! (and much more of course)

Back