MFRB #5 - Mix of everything $18

This is a random mixture of all types.  After sorting through my mess I was out of energy and took a bunch of everything left and put in a box.  There a little bit of everything in here, tons of varieties and tons of pods.  Not labled though.  Reply to thread to claim this one.

IMG_20150816_115417156_zpsvpy9xcmo.jpg

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Well...

Damn, if nobody else is going to claim this box.!?
(I'm nearly up to my ears in Pods already, but i've got lots of canning jars, and 2 dehydrators)

If nobody else is interested in this box, i'll take it  :D

Its yours. I'll send you a pm.   Also, once you get it if you need help with identifying anyting, you can send me pics and I will do my best to help.  I just had so much left and was so tired, just wanted to get them to a new home.

jcw10tc said:
Its yours. I'll send you a pm.   Also, once you get it if you need help with identifying anyting, you can send me pics and I will do my best to help.  I just had so much left and was so tired, just wanted to get them to a new home.
I missed that last one, and couldn't believe that nobody had responded to this one
:dance:

OCD Chilehead said:
I saw nobody was biting. I came here to rescue that box. LOL!
it has been rescued  :P

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
I missed that last one, and couldn't believe that nobody had responded to this one
:dance:

it has been rescued  :P
Thank goodness. That box has a great variety of pods. Those pods will be happy in there new home.

Congrats bud.

Back