1 mfrb 13 variety's 101 total pods,$22 (CLOSED)

I have to work till 430ct.If ya want the box just claim it and put your address in my PM we will worry about coins later.
.If you rather use paypal my info is (rpappas@frontiernet.net) 22$
13 types a little over 100 pods will be in the box,ALL HOT. Any questions just ask.
thanks
randy

yellow bhuts
red 7 pots
yellow bhut xx7pot
TSMB
choco bhut
wht habs
yellow moruga
reapers
7pot white
naga
7pot xx choco bhut
red bhut
bublegum
DSCF8325.jpg

DSCF8332.jpg

buddy said:
Great deal on some amazing peppers. If I hadn't just received a box from Randy, I would be all over this one!
Thanks Terry I was glad to hook you up.The nice lady who got my 10$ crate last week claimed the first box today.

Look Awesome !
Too bad the Postal Mafia makes it almost useless to order from the US. I tried Ordering 2LB Reishi and shipping was $60cdn for regular, and getting worse :(

dragonsfire said:
Look Awesome !
Too bad the Postal Mafia makes it almost useless to order from the US. I tried Ordering 2LB Reishi and shipping was $60cdn for regular, and getting worse :(
 I feel your pain,I wanted to hook a couple people up North.Had a feeling customs would throw the pods in a corner until they started stinking.

Thor,Florisa.and Brock these are yours and ready to head your way.Brock your address is needed to get a shipping slip buddy.
Still Have One left with the exact same pods as the the three you see here,If ya don't want to hassle with paypal,We can ship them for ya and you promise to mail me the coins.
DSCF8335.jpg

I commend you for your packaging.
Placing each variety into individual baggies is excellent.
I am sure that the buyers will appreciate that instead of receiving a box of mixed up pods that they would have trouble identifying.

Good work, beautiful pods.

:party:

winland said:
I commend you for your packaging.
Placing each variety into individual baggies is excellent.
I am sure that the buyers will appreciate that instead of receiving a box of mixed up pods that they would have trouble identifying.

Good work, beautiful pods.

:party:
I put as few types that looked nothing like in each baggie.Thanks for noticing. ;)
badger126 said:
:party: looking forward to the reapers haven't had the pleasure yet, even though yellow pods are usually my favorite.
You are going to enjoy trying 13.I personally love the white 7pots

Back