On making powders...

Many thanks to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and the Cabinet for Health and Human Services for helping me to figure out an affordable commercial kitchen for making powders.  It was not nearly the grief that print indicates.  Got an exemption for restroom cause am close enough to house for that.  Grey water from sinks no problem as it can be run into lagoon.  Dehydrators, no problem as long as sink is big enough to soak in bleach solution.

But none could give me advice on equipment to grind dried pods into powders.  Of course I could go with coffee grinders because they can be cleaned with the bleach solution, but they seem awfully small.  So looking for advice on what to grind dried pods into powder.  Huge requirement, the part that comes into contact with the died pods must be submersible.

Advice?  Model numbers?

I use a cheap coffee grinder from goodwill for 4 bucks.  The blades are the same as a Ninja type and other blenders.  They all have a base with blades and jar that are separate from the motor and can be submerged. 

Back