• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

overstock.com is a great company

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Had an issue with a piece of wood/metal furniture, used their chat system and the first thing they tell you is to be assured they pride themselves on customer service and it will be taken care of. Uploaded pics in the chat noting would like replacement shelf or credit towards, and was told I would be contacted. Received a very friendly phone call telling me a new unit is on the way, and do not worry about returning the other. I told them it was not necessary but they insisted, and said, use it for parts, or donate one, or have two, but they are sending another. So I will have two, and they have a satisfied customer. I will be using them more if I can. They aren't like amazon as far as inventory, but they do have lots of cool home goods and excellent service. I felt compelled to post this since they were so awesome. :cheers:

A shelf of the 5-shelf unit had damage in that a piece had fallen off, however, I glued it back, and even told her, they don't need to send a new one because I can fix it. But she insisted, saying that was totally unacceptable. So I'll have two. They really went above and beyond, so felt like passing this along. I've had some really bad service from other companies.

jet.com is another great company. Got some really good deals, and they have a coupon for 15% off your first 3 orders (just google it). They also have excellent customer service, you just email them, and someone replies within minutes. They have promos which amazon does not do, and I got a killer deal on a monitor during their "electronics" sale. Yes, they are owned by walmart, but operate individually.

They just hooked me up again. I even joined the Club O lol!

Back