• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Surviving Saskatchewan

Did up a video for my first Grow Log entry:
Currently have a Carolina Reaper, Red Ghost, Red Hab, Yellow 7 Pot, and a 'Dirty' Naga growing.  Moving it all indoors in an attempt to keep them alive and see some production over winter. Have a few others started in a Jiffy tray, not sure where I'm going to fit everything yet but I'll figure it out!  Any future videos will have the camera rotated, I promise, this was something I even made note of before I started making this and it just didn't happen. :(

Wow, that's quite the dedicated setup you've got up there! Best of luck, man. Sounds like you've thought about everything from every angle. Hope it works out for you!

MikeUSMC said:
Wow, that's quite the dedicated setup you've got up there! Best of luck, man. Sounds like you've thought about everything from every angle. Hope it works out for you!

Haha I try! Really hoping it works out too, I was really disappointed after my summer season. Thanks for watching it!

Hey not a lot going on so far, just a quick update video:
Also made this video for the shroomery forum trying to get some humidifier modding advice, I really need to get more water capacity added to it because that little tank won't last long during the winter and I don't want to have to annoy a house sitter too much when we take a two week trip.  Also that shroomery forum seems pretty cool for anyone interested in mycology and they seem like the experts on all things concerning localized humidification.

https://youtu.be/Bi8qFjSzkEc

Hot damn, you are really far north! I like that Maxibloom too.
Is that Roughriders territory where you are?

Chewi said:
Hot damn, you are really far north! I like that Maxibloom too.
Is that Roughriders territory where you are?

Absolutely! It's our religion here. Expecting really good things out of the MaxiBloom, plants are really starting to pick up since that last post, will probably do a new one this week some time.

lol, yup, used to grow several edibles, still planning to get back into it for the winter, need to make up some agar to grow some culture quick :)

Back