I am at the stage where I am trying to make the money work!
Part of that (as Im sure you all know!) is finally deciding on bottles, lids and labels so you can buy a thousand of them and actually start making a small profit.
I am however having a hard time working out which way to go on the bottles and would love to know everyones take on this!
My hot take;
- Instantly recognisable as hot sauce
- Easier to find and a little cheaper
- Neck a little too thin for my chunky hot sauce
- Might not stand out?
- Stands out on shelf next to other Hot Sauce
- Can find pouring style suitable to my hot sauce
- Can be a little more expensive and might run out of stock
- If the only hot sauce on the shelf, will people recognise it as hot sauce or just another condiment?
What do you guys think? Concerns unwarranted? Is the only way to do a few runs and test??
Love to hear the Hot Pepper wisdom!