• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Burger from Hell

last night on travel channel they had a new show called man vs food start. on there he was in Texas (i believe) and at the one restaurant they had a burger called "Burger from Hell". It is a 1/2 lb burger with 1 cup of sliced grilled jalapenos and then some hab and cayenne hot sauces added. It looked very good, but the burger from hell?? I would have to think someone on here has made a burger hotter than that before. Now if they put habs or some other superhot peppers on it, they yeah call it the burger from hell, but just jalapenos??

What burger have you had or made that you would think would be better for the title of burger from hell??

peter pepper said:
What burger have you had or made that you would think would be better for the title of burger from hell??

I bet IGG wouldnt have a problem making a burger that'd deserve that title :lol:
(the ammount of chile products (& type) he puts into his meals is crazy!!)

chilehunter said:
I bet IGG wouldnt have a problem making a burger that'd deserve that title :lol:
(the ammount of chile products (& type) he puts into his meals is crazy!!)

God, I've done so many hell burgers in my time. I did one with fresh Jolokia chopped up and mixed into the meat, then marinated it in EZ Earl's Blazing Hot Stuff, sprinkled Zest Blend on it and consumed. :hell:

imaguitargod said:
God, I've done so many hell burgers in my time. I did one with fresh Jolokia chopped up and mixed into the meat, then marinated it in EZ Earl's Blazing Hot Stuff, sprinkled Zest Blend on it and consumed. :hell:

Dude if I see you next month that is a MUST on the menu!!!:hell::hell:....Insane, but sounds good as hell:lol: I've put a few whole fresh naga's on my food before, and while it was painful and intense I loved it. You MUST MAKE IT!!!

Also, to the poster....hot and burgers go together like hot and wings. I agree. I mild it up too with hot stuff and shrooms for the tasteful mix, but hot burgers RULE!!

I make a good burger but it is not hot what I do is make a batch of fresh peppers like nagas and then some onion and a clove of garlic all in the food processor then mixed up with helmans mayo.

most people I cook for $hit bricks when I add hot to anything so I have to make it a side dish that can be used a little at a time .

but I have had an 8 oz burger with 2 nagas and about 2 ounces of hotsauce like jersey death and da bomb I think and wow stooopid hot !!!!!!!!!

How the hell do you put a cup of jalapenos on a half pound burger? There would be more peppers than meat. I would say just put a fatalii and a 7-pot or Scorpion on there and call it a day. You'd get way more heat and actually still feel like you're eating a burger. Also, I think Quadshotz did some Hell burgers one time if I remember right.

Well, its jalapenos we're talking about. And they would be all vinegary and not hot so it would ruin the burger.

i'm using snakebite pure venom on my burgers at the mo. Why is it the beef is just so god damn good with hot is added. The burn just seems to draw more flavour from the meat.
Could there be something in peppers that make them a flavour enhancer

Davetaylor said:
Could there be something in peppers that make them a flavour enhancer
They are! I don't have a sense of smell, which means I really don't have much of a sense of taste either. Without pepeprs I can only taste big flavors, subtle things are completely lost on me.

When I add a pepper or pepper product to the mix then I get the FULL range of tastes, subtlties and all. That's one of the reasons I eat it with everything, it's so I can actually taste what I'm eating. :shocked:

Yeah I've made a lot of hotter burgers, here's one I posted:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=6976

Quad's Insane-O-Burger

S6301252.JPG

I know you can call your invention any name you like but doesn't a burger have to be on a bun? a purely curious question, no attack intended.

as far as 'burgers from hell' are concerned - what is it with 'xxxx from hell' items, are they supposed to be extreme? also, why are there so many of them? why not 'volcano burgers', or 'flaming ember burgers', or 'incendiary burgers' etc?

I'll finish with a joke:

Q - Have you heard about the new Michael Jackson burger at McDonalds?
A - 40 yr old meat in 12 yr old buns.

CM64 I saw a thing on the first burger shop, the place is still open.
it was served on Toast and still is. they don't put ketchup on it either.
I can't think of the name of the place but it was on a show called Food paradise.

chilliman64 said:
I know you can call your invention any name you like but doesn't a burger have to be on a bun? a purely curious question, no attack intended.

Well, I suppose, but Where the hell do ya find proper multigrain buns that aren't the consistancy of cooked paste? Yuck.

IMO, it's just another kind of sandwich... ;)

chilliman64 said:
Q - Have you heard about the new Michael Jackson burger at McDonalds?
A - 40 yr old meat in 12 yr old buns.

LOLZ!! and ewwwwwww!

mj_dance.gif

Back