Just what exactly is...

Tina Brooks said:
A Barbecue island???
It's where all barbecues go to die. You see, near the end of their life, a grill will feel compelled to go to this island. It is there where they dual to the death, only the winner of each match is allowed to be burried in the lava pit...a fitting demise for such brave souls that make the journey.

I believe National Geographic have sent at least six photographers to the Barbecue Island...they were never heard from again...mainly because there are no cell towers on the island so getting reception is a pain in the butt...

imaguitargod said:
It's where all barbecues go to die. You see, near the end of their life, a grill will feel compelled to go to this island. It is there where they dual to the death, only the winner of each match is allowed to be burried in the lava pit...a fitting demise for such brave souls that make the journey.

I believe National Geographic have sent at least six photographers to the Barbecue Island...they were never heard from again...mainly because there are no cell towers on the island so getting reception is a pain in the butt...

Leggo my leg!

have no idea how to answer your question?? first thing that came to mind is my dream kitchen that i want to build after i win the powerball. and it will have a nice island to grill on(counter that kinda floats in the middle of the kitchen.??? that what your talking about??

A barbeque island is where barbequeists and barbequettes are sent when they are bad......the entire island is covered with retired webers.

On the appointed night (bbq fiesta) every one fires up, there is an inversion layer so the smoke stays on the ground, everyone puts on his ribs and all die from smoke inhalation singing the aira from Tristan and Isolde........

No one ever gets to eat the ribs.......

Oh... That's just a faked Canadian BBQ. They tend to be built-ins around these parts though. That picture makes it look like someone tried to build in a portable dishwasher... Cheaper to have just built the BBQ.

T

willard3 said:
A barbeque island is where barbequeists and barbequettes are sent when they are bad......the entire island is covered with retired webers.

On the appointed night (bbq fiesta) every one fires up, there is an inversion layer so the smoke stays on the ground, everyone puts on his ribs and all die from smoke inhalation singing the aira from Tristan and Isolde........

No one ever gets to eat the ribs.......

:shocked: Great answer!! :lol:

BBQ Island...

Where swords are skewers, and it's every man for himself.

This is what I consider a BBQ island.

bge_new3.jpg

From the BGE Site

Back