1,001 beers you must try before you die.

I just saw this at Barnes and Noble. Looks like an interesting read and has many pictures also. And of course it is a topic of interest to many here!

I don't like to be liking beers with corn adjuncts. The Bud and Busch stuff uses rice and is neutral in flavor. I used to like Lone Star but sometime amongst the many times LSB was taken over, they changed the recipe and are now using corn. If I recollect, AB now owns them and contracts out to Miller to brew it in Fort Worth. A dang shame.

i bet I have had 90 percent of those beers in that book

quite.gif

The wife smuggled a couple of Fat Tires(New Belgium) in from the mainland for me last week. Not the best ever but much better than the Coronas, Amstels, and Bud Lights down here. I have been drinking the same 2 or 3 crappy brands for almost 2 years... :mope:

The wife smuggled a couple of Fat Tires(New Belgium) in from the mainland for me last week. Not the best ever but much better than the Coronas, Amstels, and Bud Lights down here. I have been drinking the same 2 or 3 crappy brands for almost 2 years... :mope:

Fat Tire is a fantastic ale I think. Far better than Corona which is one of the worst beers out. Bud light? I feel for you my friend.

I usually drink Presidente, which is decent. I can get Red Stripe, Heineken, Corona, Carib, Guinness(?), and the usual Coors and Bud light. That's about it. We go over to St John every couple of months to get some variety. St John Brewers is awesome! Great hang out...

Coming from Colorado originally it's a depressing situation for sure :(

Who cares?

We're still waiting on pics from when AC/DC's Brian Johnson was there.

Get back in black and post pics.

Or be thunder struck.

Back