1 Pure Evil scratch-dent- GONE!

salsalady

eXtreme Business
EDIT- All are spoken for. THANKS!!!
Found One More, the tin is dented on the side, but the front looks fine. Not the one pictured below, but just a slight crease on the side. It is a regular bottle of 2013 1.5milSHU Pure Evil fully labeled etc. $15 with free shipping to USA and Canada.

I'm willing to ship international if the buyer is willing to pay an addition $7 for international shipping. Payment through PayPal or credit card. Post Here First to claim your bottle, then PM me, let me know how you want to pay. Thanks. EDIT- the bottles pictured below are taken, then I found another dented tin.

Attachments

• IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 47
only a couple offered...I'm glad you caught it.

The 2nd dented can is still available. Booma posted first, so I will give him first choice. I'll post as soon as I hear from him. Thanks.

Booma got it! The last one is headed to OZ. :) Thanks for everyone's interest.

Just doing some spring cleaning. If I find more "mystery bottles" out in the kitchen, I'll post up more, but that's it for now. Thanks for everyone's interest. Next time, I might post a 24 hour notice ahead of time. I know a lot of people only check in once a day, some even less. Thanks again, everyone~

SWEET!  You got it!  That didn't take long. 

Enjoy??? 

:cool:

Back