1 SFRB for $10 or 3 for $25! MFRB $40 *CLOSED*

rebelgrower3 said:
Boxes arrived today thank you so much peppers look wonderful.
Thanks again for the props! Means a lot from a repeat customer especially. I do put a lot of effort into selecting and packing my boxes. I love to hear feedback too.

Still plenty more fresh pods to go out. Last day for this offer will probably be Tuesday.

I will take
Devil's Tongue. $12 per SFRB.
Congo Black. $12 per SFRB.
Douglah Yellow. $12 per SFRB.
Bhut Jolokia Yellow. $12 per SFRB
Douglah but are elongated like a Naga. $12 per SFRB.
If you still have some of these. Otherwize let me know the price and your paypal account
Thanks

pbrad464 said:
Are all the varieties you are offering pictured or do you have a list with everything?
I have a few listed that are not pictured and limited amounts that are not listed at all. Is there a variety you are interested in that is not listed?
Balac said:
I will take
Devil's Tongue. $12 per SFRB.
Congo Black. $12 per SFRB.
Douglah Yellow. $12 per SFRB.
Bhut Jolokia Yellow. $12 per SFRB
Douglah but are elongated like a Naga. $12 per SFRB.
If you still have some of these. Otherwize let me know the price and your paypal account
Thanks
Is that one box of each variety or a mixed box? I have plenty for either way. PM me for payment details.

UK_Markle said:
Shipping to UK?? :drooling:
I wish I could brother, but you can't ship fresh produce overseas without all kinds of certifications. Too risky for me. I'll be shipping dry pods, powder and seeds overseas in a few weeks. Keep an eye out for my post.

Cheers

Closing down shop on fresh pod sales today at 5pm. Thanks for all the comments and orders everyone! I really enjoy hearing back from all of you. Keep in touch with your reviews, recipes and thoughts.

Thanks again!

Dan

Balac said:
No Kidding? I am real happy for you getting fresh pods from Gaithersberg.
What are you---10 miles-20 miles away?
Easy big guy. He's 40 miles away :).
All kidding aside, its only a one day difference in shipping for him than you.

2hoagzc.jpg
thanks again dshlogg. these were beautiful. very nicely packed, organized, and labeled. your a true professional man. really have my eye on that army green cant wait to try it tonite at dinner. let the bubble guts begin

maanmaan said:
2hoagzc.jpg
thanks again dshlogg. these were beautiful. very nicely packed, organized, and labeled. your a true professional man. really have my eye on that army green cant wait to try it tonite at dinner. let the bubble guts begin
That's so awesome. Take good care of them man. Those are like my babies. Let me know what you think of the army green. A lot of people requested those but I still haven't had any feedback on them. Thanks a lot for the props and I'm siked that your siked.

Back