• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

10 kilos and over 2400 Dorset Naga Chillies on 1 plant!

Wow....I gotta try this. That pot is huge and has to be one of the reasons along with that great looking soil! Off to the nursery tomorrow to see if I can get an old tree pot from them!

I have planted in pots that size and still only ended up with 3 to 4 foot plants. There is more going on there than meets the eye.

I have been watching their videos for a while now you can watch some other ones for pot size examples. They show one I think called fairy lights or a similar type pepper where they plant size difference is pretty significant.

We could do a growdown like this, with most ripe pods instead of the tallest plant. All it would take is a lot of space and... and... I don't have a lot of space :banghead:

I really hope they overwintered that plant. Would be such a shame to lose him. Imagine the crop the next year if they put him in an even bigger pot!

It would have been even better if they'd use organic methods.

This was done in a 160 liter pot with ferts vs. Guru's biggest organic giants in a roughly 230 liter air pruning pot...

Back