food 100% pure Florida Datil pepper powder

100% pure Florida Datil pepper powder anyone looking to try some Florida heat this powder will add a punch to your recipes.

If interested contact us you pay the shipping and we'll send out a free sample vial of Datil pepper powder.

I've heard that Datil and Antillais Caribbean are like the workhorse Habs, not over hot but great flavour that deserve recognition.

I just recieved my package from Kato and thank you soo much the chocolate Habaner was the incredible never would have thought it owuld have been soo delicious. I have not tried the sauce yet but i was wondering if you woudl mind if I reviewed it on the hot pepper? and the datil dust i love it just cary it in my pocket sprinkle a little on my food and its all good!
thanx for the little bonuses in the package and for the fast delivery thanx A+

Is the offer still on the table? haven't grown Datils in quite a while, and last time an evil alien virus thingy cleaned out my plants. heard the powder stays yellow, too! not like the Fatalii which turns darker when dried.

rainbowberry said:
I've heard that Datil and Antillais Caribbean are like the workhorse Habs, not over hot but great flavour that deserve recognition.

I agree with ya, both are among my favorites, Ive been growing datils for awhile and just started growing the antillais last year and the flavors of each are outstanding.

Back