• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

10x4

Nice project Steiner,

I just picked up some material today. I'm planning on building two 5 x 10 frames, since the 10 ft PVC limits the width or height depending what size the base is, I've decided to make mine wider rather than taller. Mine will only be temporary through the month of May. I'll tear them down and reassemble them next season. You did a great job and I can see you used cedar..............my favorite. Ilike the fact that you used 5 pipes...that helps with the stability.
Good luck with your plants

Greg

Siliman: thanks for the tip on the wind. Got windy today right after I completed construction so the sides came up. Everything's still together
Only reason I thought of it--I have a mini-greenhouse about that size (non-rollup) that got caught out in the wind last Fall. I saved it, with *some* structure failure and a hilarious scene: me moving it in 30+ mph wind out of harms way...lol.

I look forward to your grow in there, so be sure to Grow-Log it!

Anything I do cloche style, like PIC 1, will probably be just to enhance Spring grow. Then I'll see what I can resurrect in the Fall, if anything, to prolong the season. thanks again for the ideas.... :cool:

Back