• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

1st ever Glog:)

Hey everybody,

Starting my first gold of the year! I have some overwintered plants a couple new plants and am debating planting a lot more.
Most are in soil but I have a couple that 5 that are in DWC.

The Varieties I have in dirt or hydro currently are

DWC:
1 Reaper x Brazilian Ghost F2
1 Chocolate Douglah
2 Yellow infinity Chilli

Mini DWC:
1 C. Chinense, Suspected to be a black Naga

Soil:
1 Quintisho
2 Morugas
2 Bhuts
2 Pink Tiger
1 Kraken Scorpion
1 Caramel Moruga
1 Douglah
1 Giant White Habanero
1 7 Pot Burgundy
1 Chiero Roxa
4 Yellow Habanero
2 Black Pearl
1 Farmers Market Jalapeno
1 Scorpion
2 Golden Cayenne x Chocolate Chery Bomb F1

I also have a few plants in Competitions

Solo Cup Grow Off
1 Ramiro
1 Dorset Naga
1 Yellow Trinidad Scorpion

Ping Pong Ball Challenge
1 Birds Eye
1 Fish Pepper
1 HP38
1 Amish Pimento

Tiny Cup Big Plant
1 CGN 21500

Kyle Reese Contreras said:
Hey everybody,
Starting my first gold of the year! I have some overwintered plants a couple new plants and am debating planting a lot more.
Most are in soil but I have a couple that 5 that are in DWC.
The Varieties I have in dirt or hydro currently are
DWC:
1 Reaper x Brazilian Ghost F2
1 Chocolate Douglah
2 Yellow infinity Chilli
Mini DWC:
1 C. Chinense, Suspected to be a black Naga
Soil:
1 Quintisho
2 Morugas
2 Bhuts
2 Pink Tiger
1 Kraken Scorpion
1 Caramel Moruga
1 Douglah
1 Giant White Habanero
1 7 Pot Burgundy
1 Chiero Roxa
4 Yellow Habanero
2 Black Pearl
1 Farmers Market Jalapeno
1 Scorpion
2 Golden Cayenne x Chocolate Chery Bomb F1
I also have a few plants in Competitions
Solo Cup Grow Off
1 Ramiro
1 Dorset Naga
1 Yellow Trinidad Scorpion
Ping Pong Ball Challenge
1 Birds Eye
1 Fish Pepper
1 HP38
1 Amish Pimento
Tiny Cup Big Plant
1 CGN 21500
Just amazing brother!!!

Last year was fun, I had finally gotten the hang of indoor growing! They got massive, then I got orders to leave. I believe it was 110+ pods on the four hydro plants alone. Only a few for ripe then I packed everything and left haha sucked
oldsalty said:
Just amazing brother!!!

Last year was fun, I had finally gotten the hang of indoor growing! They got massive, then I got orders to leave. I believe it was 110+ pods on the four hydro plants alone. Only a few for ripe then I packed everything and left haha sucked
I feel your pain brother!! Nothing worse than all that hard work to leave it behind!! I'm going crazy my plants are loaded with peppers and cold weather for our area is coming hope I can get them harvested before it's too late!! There like my plant children!! :)

One of my best friends was stationed in Germany he was 101 and 82 airborne division. He was stationed at the wall back then used to freeze his ass off!! Hahaha

oldsalty said:
I feel your pain brother!! Nothing worse than all that hard work to leave it behind!! I'm going crazy my plants are loaded with peppers and cold weather for our area is coming hope I can get them harvested before it's too late!! There like my plant children!! :)

One of my best friends was stationed in Germany he was 101 and 82 airborne division. He was stationed at the wall back then used to freeze his ass off!! Hahaha
Hell it was probably an awesome time to be stationed there!!! I'm sure he has some awesome memories!
I was stationed with the 12 Combat Aviation Brigade

Hell it was probably an awesome time to be stationed there!!! I'm sure he has some awesome memories!
I was stationed with the 12 Combat Aviation Brigade
Hell Yeah!! We still talk everyday and let me tell ya brother we have more crazy stories about military life and times then I could cover in a year!! Makes my wife nuts when we get together!!! Hahaha hope you hit the October fest!! :)

Love your hydro grow! Will definitely follow this log It's incredible! I am just getting my feet wet in dwc hydro (and growing peppers altogether) are you using the 3 stage flora trio? And have you added any calMag along the way? Also are you using your hps throughout your entire grow? And just supplementing with floresents?

Hey buddy, sorry about that. This was last years glog, it just got commented ad brought back to the top of the list! Haha
I did not use any Calmag but in hindsight I could have saved money on micros by doing so haha I wasn't sure how bad I needed it in hydro at the time and I ended up sawing screw it and not buying if after I realized it was going to take a lot of micros to make up!
I was using General Hydro 3 part and it was definitely enough for all I needed. Like I said though, you don't need Calmag, but if you decide not to buy it... Boost your micros by at least 3x
Adamkaijorg said:
Love your hydro grow! Will definitely follow this log It's incredible! I am just getting my feet wet in dwc hydro (and growing peppers altogether) are you using the 3 stage flora trio? And have you added any calMag along the way? Also are you using your hps throughout your entire grow? And just supplementing with floresents?
And yeah, strictly HPS and CFL :) it worked wonders!
I actually stopped updating, let me see if I can find a photo of later that season, also, if you want to follow, I have a new glog started for this year already up:)
HsZaqZu.jpg

HHRIr8O.jpg

Bad ass! BEAUTIFUL plants. I'll follow your new log forsure. I got floro 6500k bulbs but want to switch over to hps/mh. The kit I am looking at online comes with a mh at 6500k. What's the spectrum on your hps your using? And are you using the cfl for the light spectrum or simply just more light?

Adamkaijorg said:
Bad ass! BEAUTIFUL plants. I'll follow your new log forsure. I got floro 6500k bulbs but want to switch over to hps/mh. The kit I am looking at online comes with a mh at 6500k. What's the spectrum on your hps your using? And are you using the cfl for the light spectrum or simply just more light?
I'm not actually sure on the spectrum, but the CFL were just to get more light on leaf coverage:)

Back