trade 1st Time Seeder - Willing to Trade Extra Seeds

Hello, This is my 1st time growing from seeds. I am growing Habanero, Jalepeno, Asian Thai, Pepperoncini, Hungarian Yellow Wax, Pablano or Ancho, Cayenne peppers. I just started them a few days ago and already got some sprouts. I have a list of some extra seeds for trade. I am looking for bhut peppers or something else hot that I don't have listed. Living near Chicago I can't wait for the warm months to come. No more snow! :dance:

Ive got a pretty warm computer room myself. Normal temp stays around 75 degrees. That room gets the most sun. I was told to keep them around 85 degrees. I got a few bulbs. I have 2 white spec and 1 blue spec on them right now and a heating pad. I turn off the lights when I head to bed. But just for an experiment I got a timer that turns on and off every couple hours on and 30 mins off. Stupid auto shutoff. I guess that is one way to get around it. We shall see... But temp stays pretty constant and I have a few seedlings growing now since I planted on Sunday.

Hey there Kendog - I am up for trading if you still have some seeds. I am a first time seed grower. Here are my left overs (from Peppermania.com):

Aji Umba
Cajamarca
Chiero Recife
Fatali
Turk's Cap
Bishop's Cap

ALL TRADED as of 03-23-11!

Back