2 iowa boxes,17$ each(one left closing at 430 today)

First box has 8 huge "yellow naga brain strain"and 8 7pot douglah(that I think are choco scorps.Regardless they are the scariest thing in my yard. box 2 is a lot of odd pods,I will label them for you'TSMb-yellow naga brain-naga mo rich-TS-white 7pot-"yellow bhut x 7 pot and so on.I will be glad next week I can start sending out medium boxes.
    I have some family things going now so the first 2 guys to claim a box,pm me your name and address so I can ship in the morning.I will not worry about the peso's. When I get off at 430 Monday if I have an address in my pm They go out Tuesday
if you'r using paypal
randy pappas
rpappas@frontiernet.net 
should do it
thanks 
randyp

DSCF0581.jpg

Randy's yellow naga brain strains are some of the most delicious peppers I've ever eaten. I've yet to try his douglah/choco scorp. Either it or the massive yellow moruga he sent me are next on the tasting agenda.

You guys are too kind.I try to tell anyone that will listen,being within a mile of massive corn and bean fields is a steroid to these peppers if you get them dialed in.I have many of you to thank for setting my dial.
thankyou

KingChile said:
What do the yellow naga brains taste like?
I love yellow peppers.They don't kick ur sack in like any bumpy red.Flavor  is in the eye of the beholder.On some, you better get that taste quick because there is a baseball bat heading your way. :dance:

randyp said:
I love yellow peppers.They don't kick ur sack in like any bumpy red.Flavor  is in the eye of the beholder.On some, you better get that taste quick because there is a baseball bat heading your way. :dance:
Lmmfao! Do u have a sfrb of them for sale?

DWB said:
Randy's yellow naga brain strains are some of the most delicious peppers I've ever eaten. I've yet to try his douglah/choco scorp. Either it or the massive yellow moruga he sent me are next on the tasting agenda.
DWB,I want to thank you again for your kind words and getting my first box of 2016 last week.If I did not think they were more then the standard I would not try pawning them off on people.Until you have a box of my pods in front of you,you really can't tell what a work of art some of them are.

KingChile said:
Lmmfao! Do u have a sfrb of them for sale?
Any of the 2 are still open,and I can promise you,it will put a smile on your face when you open the box.

KingChile said:
A guy just sent money for that mixed box.give me 20 minutes I will get something other than the douglah's to go with the 8 yellow.Are you cool with that.

DSCF0582.jpg

anybody wants one of these 2 i will go into detail on varieties.notice the massive ts

KingChile said:
What do the yellow naga brains taste like?

They're sweet and very pleasant. The taste reminds me of some really smooth, well-formed, multicolor jalapeño looking things my wife gets. They're red, yellow and orange but with no heat and very sweet.

While you're enjoying the taste of the naga brain, you get whacked and whacked kinda hard. These puppies have a very nice level of heat. You don't have to eat much before you begin wishing that piece you just ate was just a little bit smaller. These peppers are truly a masterpiece.

DWB said:
They're sweet and very pleasant. The taste reminds me of some really smooth, well-formed, multicolor jalapeño looking things my wife gets. They're red, yellow and orange but with no heat and very sweet.

While you're enjoying the taste of the naga brain, you get whacked and whacked kinda hard. These puppies have a very nice level of heat. You don't have to eat much before you begin wishing that piece you just ate was just a little bit smaller. These peppers are truly a masterpiece.
Sounds like my kinda pepper!! Can't wait to try them!!

Box number 1 in post 1 on the right was claimed by first post poster who did not claim it in this thread,Being his first post to the site,my only option was to send him a paypal request before I print a label.If you already know me I trust everyone and will ship and let you mail me the money.17$ for me to lose because of unsavory characters is not much to  show people you have never met face to face,that people in the world are still willing to trust their fellow man.Just not on your first day on the job. ;)

Pepper friends,please give a warm welcome to a new member today.Not only did "YNG"make his first post,he also bought his first box of pods.We are going to spoil this guy. :onfire:

These are your labeled pods that leave Monday morning Yehuda.Let me know they arrive in good shape.
Thank you and enjoy the site,
Randy

DSCF0584_1.jpg

Back