• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2 out 6 ain’t good.SOB.

Well my overwinterings not turning out to good. My scorpions died along with my two year old reaper. I might of trimmed too much. But two chocolate BBG7 are gonna live which is good because they made the best powder ever. The reaper powder was ridiculously hot. The scorpion powder was good too. 
Im starting my seeds New Year’s Day. I got a bunch from white hot peppers. Going not as hot this year. My old stomach ain’t what it used to be.

Attachments

• A1FB0AA9-E4EE-4B42-B13B-7E51BE59A2AC.jpeg
    A1FB0AA9-E4EE-4B42-B13B-7E51BE59A2AC.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 93
Jeff L said:
Well my overwinterings not turning out to good. My scorpions died along with my two year old reaper. I might of trimmed too much. But two chocolate BBG7 are gonna live which is good because they made the best powder ever. The reaper powder was ridiculously hot. The scorpion powder was good too. 
Im starting my seeds New Year’s Day. I got a bunch from white hot peppers. Going not as hot this year. My old stomach ain’t what it used to be.

I too powdered up some reaper's this year.  I mixed up some salt, pepper and reaper powder to use with my food and I really have to be careful with how much I use!  A couple of meals were almost ruined.  
Sorry to hear about the losses.  I think I trimmed back a couple of plants too far myself.  I haven't seen any signs of life from them.  At least I have plenty of seeds!

Funny thing about superhots...  When it comes to powder, my favorite, and least favorite are both superhots.  Favorite being 7 Pot Primo, lease favorite being Madballz (sorry Adam).  A little bit sure goes a long way.  Funny how a proper drying really brings out the flavor.

Back