• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

2011 grow year.

Beautiful garden! Ahhhhh so many wonderful plants that I would probably kill =( you must have all sorts of fauna all over the place.

:cry: Well almost all the Dragon fruit seedlings we're killed in the move. All the Saguro cactus seedlings we're killed in the move and one of the 5 cinnamon tree's so far also died. Since we went back to do the last clean and return keys to the old place maybe 1 strawberry, 2 Dessert rose, 1 black surnam cherry seedling may be dead.

The Dragon fruit seedlings still alive are from a pink one??? They grow very fast and are very tough. Yes there is a lot of animals visiting the new place, the Crow is keeping the bigger birds away but the very small humming and other ones that small seem not to care. Got a very big Tokay gecko in the back of the house as well.

Not sure but think the Coffea bengalensis maybe making fruit ? Will not be enough to make coffee with as the one in flower I cut down seperated and repoted. Now is only one foot tall which had 5 flowers and is sending more as well, but dought if will flower more then 15 on that plant. The others are I think to young to flower as think I was told need to be 3 years old before. But they are very very fast growing conpared to the Robusta and Arabic we have. But very sure the coffee beans the Bengal coffee plant makes are going to be very very small and more of a joke and a conversation peace then good. Will be putting the Arab, Robusta, Bengal, leaves in a row for a pix to show the size of them.

The Vanilla has no smell, LOL think most can't beleve it is what I say it is as is very boring slow growing vine. 2 of them are doing great but the biggest vine is still not taking off. So I'm thinking of repoting it very different on a hanging wood piece with coco nut fiber. Hope it helps.

Ok here the pix of the leave from Coffea Benalensis, Coffea Arabica, Coffea Canephora (robusta)
P1040618.jpg

The new Cocoa trees on the right, yes it looks like a dead stick but its got new buds opening
P1040623.jpg

The pineapples repoted
P1040621.jpg

Here is a before pix of a nice big Lime tree on the right of a Black Mulberries tree that had to be repoted in a smaller pot as roots where sick. Top needed to get cut down as well. Now is half the size. The Lime tree under it is a Big seedless lime tree.
P1040625.jpg

Hopefully a better pix of the Vanilla
P1040622.jpg

The new seedling Eucalyptus trees and yes they look dead but may come back
P1040633.jpg

And finaly got a crow
P1040542.jpg

Awesome selection of plants Exavier! Thanks for sharing the photos.

This little fella caught my eye as well. What's his/her story?

Balsa seedlings.
P1050037.jpg

My Best looking Hab right now. Really hopping this one will make it.
P1050047.jpg

Plus put a pix of the knife I made my Wife is using.
P1050054.jpg

P1050079.jpg

Finaly got a coconut husk post to use with the Vanilla vines. Not that the old way we were doing is not working just that think this will work better when they get really big.
P1050085.jpg

The tea tree is looking better as well can't wait till its old enough to make some tea from.
P1050087.jpg

Seedling of Purple Jalapeno, hope get some pods from them.

Back