event 2012 Northwest Chilefest- official thread

yea, I saved the worst for last~ :lol:

I'll start a thread in a couple days for discussion of next year's event. Hopefully that'll keep this thread not to cluttered and can keep next year's info easy to find.

Anyone notice the name tags? :cool:
5342f997.jpg

KSC, next year you might be looking at a 4 hour drive, as it will be on the East side of the mountains.

One word...

CAMP! :dance:

Yea.. If I get a sitter, otherwise I'm leaving extra early, staying til my kids are crabby as hell and then go home :-D I don't think my youngest (right now being 3 Weeks old) would be camp material. :-(

There's more in my photobucket album Here. Check 'em out~

Once again, these images were taken by professional photographer Martin Salsberry, a friend of nmorris. I saw a few of his other shots, and he's definitely a very talented photographer. MANY THANKS to Martin for taking the time to share these with us. I (and I think everyone) really enjoyed meeting him. He's one cool dude and I hope he can come back next year.

Awesome pics!!! Martin is most definitely talented - the spirit of the CFest can be felt by viewing them - Nice!

Siccy, it was a blast..... !!!

Kylie... kids will hang with whatever... put 'em down for naps, take breaks, whatever... don't use them as an excuse not to come to the fun.

And this will be very prevalent in the 2013 posts..... the NWCF is KID FRIENDLY!!!

except for that little part with the popcorn, which will NEVER happen again......

Being the perpetual "godparent"......this was the best group of kids I've ever been with!

Kudos to the parents, of course! But these 'kids' were absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!

From the pre-teens...to the teens...such imaginations, such patience, such acceptance ......such a joy to hang with!

They made me belly laff all weekend long with their 'stories' and antics....can't beat that kinda humor!!!! :D

it's just that pure!!!!! :)

Scovie, ya SLACKER!!! I'm already on the horn 2 days ago...and expecting pics any time.... :rolleyes:

OK, it's all good, and I will start a thread about next year in the morning. We have some good options to consider.

Jade and the other kids won't get into the PE stuff at all next year.

anyway, I'll start a post tomorrow.....

Jade still wont eat popcorn. she just points at me and says "Daddy does"

Aw, sheesh, now I'm feeling REALLY bad!!!! If it takes until next year, I'll pop up some JiffyPop with Jade so she will get back into regular popcorn.

I just wanted to post SalsaLady's new link here to join the new discussion for next year!
Speak up! we need your opinions!!!!!

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/34629-nw-chilefest-2013-discussion/

Thanks, Scovi! Let the fun begin!

Back