• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2014 Grow List

Hey, THP! 

I have pieced together a rough grow list for next year, do you guys have any suggestions for something I should add or remove to the list?  I can't grow too many more varieties, as I live in the desert and we go through water quick here.
I will almost always opt for flavor over heat.
The list so far:

Chiltepin (2 varieties)
Wild Brazil
Cayenne
Chile de Arbol
Bhut Jolokia
Carolina Reaper
Fatalii
Yellow 7 Pot
Aji Panca
Cayenne X Black Chiltepin  (F1)
Bhut Jolokia X Black Chiltepin  (F1)

I'm pretty excited about the crosses, as I have no idea what they will look like -- I will have to post pictures once they get big and produce pods.

I look forward to your opinions!

Just kidding, then!  The Bhut x Black Chiltepin seeds are sterile.  On another note, some of the seeds came in the yesterday.  The burn on those Reapers is unreal!

Aji lemon aji pineapple Scotch Bonnet Bahamian Goat Bubblegum 7 are all good choices. These are in order from hot to hottest and all have great flavor to them. Another one of my favorites is jalabenero great flavor and good heat.

I ought to try some brainstrains some time, I keep hearing about their flavor and heat.  As for the Jalabanero, I would grow that just because of the name!

Back